Tuesday, December 11, 2007

8 Diagrams




Finally! I just copped my official copy of the new wu album. I've been waiting 6 years for this joint. Still, I can't believe they dropped this album with zero promotion except for interviews. I know people in the states aren't gonna really support this album as they should but overseas they are prolly going bananas right now. Its a shame real hip-hop only gets appreciated in Europe, Japan, etc. America is really doing bad right now and gettin caught up in all the commercial hype. I feel once you're stuck in that commercial world its hard to get out because you're mind is made to believe the stuff you're listening to.

You know what? i am not gonna rant about how commercial music has completely f*%ked up the music industry because some of it I do appreciate. Its a real slim percentage of commercial acts such as Jay-Z, Kanye or Pharrell that don't forget that its not about the money its about doing what you love which translates into great music.

Anyway if you have $10 to spare go pick up that Wu-Tang 8 Diagrams and expand your visions.

No comments: